We are excited to announce that multiple franchise owners from Authority Brands have been recognized at the IFA 2022 Annual Convention as an IFA Franchise Owner of the Year. The annual IFA major awards are held to celebrate and publicly acknowledge individuals who have contributed the most to making franchising the acknowledged leader in distribution methods. Here at Authority Brands, it is our mission to positively impact the quality of life of our franchise owners and those they provide services to. We are pleased to announce that several of our brands' franchise owners were recognized with this prestigious reward.
Congratulations to all the Franchise Owners for their hard work, dedication, and success. The winners of the IFA Franchisee of the Year award are:
- Tanya Lee, Woofie’s of Reston-Herdon, VA
- Mike Weintz, The Cleaning Authority, St. Louis, MO
- Todd Krause, The Cleaning Authority, Fishers, IL
- Amy Wise, DoodyCalls of Houston, TX
- Capricia Turner, Mosquito Squad of Indianapolis, IN
- George Saldana, Mister Sparky San Antonio, TX
- Morris Smith, STOP Restoration of Dallas Ft Worth, TX
- John Alexander, STOP Restoration of Toms River, NJ
The International Franchise Association is the world's oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. IFA works through its government relations and public policy, media relations and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising. While recognizing the individuals that are currently innovating and driving success, we continue to look for qualified and motivated people to join our premium home service brands that share similar values to our 2021 IFA award winners.